Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This guy is crazy

Okay, so I am going to cut and paste my conversation with a guy from yahoopersonals. Truth be told, I don't know why I even replied to this dude in the first place as his profile is rather obnoxious. He is VERY full of himself. I think I was just super curious about this dude based on his first message:

"So please say hello ...I am in Paris now but look for your mail Kiss Mark"

Seriously, who signs something "Kiss"????

I replied back "oh, business or pleasure"

"For pleasure and to care for my houses. I am halfFrench and Half Italian...but born in KC...strange I know. So you cansee my website qnd try to write memore than one sentence if you are interested in meeting when I get back 22 NOV Kiss Mark"

Okay... houses plural? Whatever... And what's with the "more than one sentence comment" Seriously.

I asked him to elaborate on the whole living in KC thing. This was his response:

"Hi I am now at my house in Italy, Tuscany

Web site is greatestlivingpoets.com

Sick today

Write soon when u get ur thoughts together:)

Kiss Mark"

Again with the "when you get your thoughts together" as if I am a moron or something. So, I go to this website, and OH MY GOD! I really, really think you should all go look at this asshole. He actually calls himself the Greatest Living Poet. I kid you not.

This was my response: "Wow. Huh. Well, I realize you don't know this about me, but as a professor of writing [okay, so this is a bit of an exaggeration], I find your website rather offensive. Good luck."

This was his response: "Thank you ...truth about the death in poetry is hard to take for the professional academics...you have boght into the evil system

is a self licking ice cream cone,...good luck

I will bury you all;)"

Seriously. This guy is NUTS! He can't spell or write in his emails. I really don't get it. I am sure he is emailing from his crap apartment right here in KC, not from his various HOUSES. C'mon, I've been to Paris. People don't really have houses in Paris. And talk about vague... "Italy, Tuscany". As if Tuscany is a town. Oh, and he says he works for the 'politics/gov't/military" Really? Do they hire lots of crappy poets with big heads?

Oh, oh this is funny... this is his profile description: "Hi! Looking for a serious man that can give excitement and attention to your life? I am looking for the right girl to enjoy life with. With a successful career I am a man that has proved himself in many fields and have all the confidence a girl looks for in a man. I have enough experience in life to know what I want. I am always successful in my plans and ideas. If you are tired of little boys than try a rock star good looking man. If you looking for the real thing then click here:)"

Oh, and just for fun, here is a sample of his poetry:

"No longer keep me incantation,
flesh my seamless electron
antenna to all human screens.

Earth behind on math elevators,

light in my space ray, a steam on glass;
daily love soon forgot at the mechanic level;
paper money held till I squeezed the ink,

cities raised and once believed."

If he's the greatest living poet, we're all fucked!

No comments: