Sunday, November 4, 2007

Online Dating

Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results?

I really must be insane because I am trying online dating again. It is just the only way I can figure out to meet dudes in my living room. And meeting them in my living room is easy. I like things that are easy. But, as with most things, hard word brings about good results, so I shouldn't be surprised that I haven't met anyone great, I guess. I am, at least, learning all the things men do and say on their profiles that irritate me. Seriously, who told them that they should pose without their shirt? Or with their ex-girlfriend? And what's with including a shout out to your favorite sports team? Do you think that's a good way to attract women? Men are weird.

No comments: