Monday, November 5, 2007

I have nothing to say.

I really have nothing to write about. I have no clever ideas or interesting observations. That sentence makes it sounds like every other time I write, I do have a clever idea or an interesting observation. I believe that is a gross overstatement of the truth.

Part of why I have nothing to say is because I've been replying to all the dudes who sent me messages on yahoopersonals. I am trying to be nice. I figure if they email me I should have the courtesy to email them back, but sometimes it is really hard. What do you say when someone tells you they think you have a lot in common, and you look at their profile and go, yeah? What? I've had to become really creative with some of them. The interesting thing is this is not the norm for me in real life. If I am out, I rarely (if ever) have guys come up to me, so I am not used to it. I think online dating makes it easier to start up something with someone you would never go up to in a bar. I think this is both good and bad. Right now, for me it is mostly just work.

With that, I shall leave you, gentle reader... (assuming there are any of you!)

No comments: