Saturday, November 3, 2007

New Location

I've been blogging quite sporadically on *groan* myspace for about a year now, but I don't like it there, so now I am here. I mostly don't like that I can't spell check. I am a notoriously bad speller (thanks Dad!), and it is some times embarrassing to have people (even those who love me) read my bad spelling.

I shall move some of my favorite posts over, so they can live on into perpetuity. Everyone knows that is a good idea. And I will attempt to write every day, following in the footsteps of my friend Seth Peckquist nee Peck. These daily posts may suck, but I really need to try to write more. My brain feels better when I do! Plus, I write in my head nearly every night before I go to sleep, so maybe I could just try to post here before I go to sleep and get all of those thoughts out. Before you go, you write in your head? Yes, yes I do. Quite literally. I think with punctuation and everything. I am sure that this alone makes me crazy.

No comments: