Thursday, February 21, 2008

Haircut


I got my hair cut this morning during an ice storm. Perhaps this wasn't the best idea as the haircut was rather poor, but I had an appointment, so I clearly had to go. Maybe the stylist was distracted by all of the ice? Whatever the reason, he did a crap job of it. He cut off a lot, which is what I wanted, but the style was all wrong AND rather than trim the hair around my ears, he simply tucked it behind my ears. When it wasn't tucked it looked all wrong, and it wasn't long enough to stay tucked. Groan. When I got home this morning (after running by my office to get some stuff to work on from home), I took my scissors to it. I am not a trained hair stylist, but my god, at least I gave it a bit of style! I really should have taken a before picture, but the above is after I fixed it. I just couldn't stand to have it like that for very long. I will get someone who does know how to cut hair to clean it up soon. I am now on the look out for a new stylist. I really wish I could afford to fly to Florida to get my hair cut, which was my mother's very helpful suggestion.

No comments: