Thursday, November 16, 2006

How and why I kick ass (11/16/06)

I am really kick ass.

Okay. Now I am assuming you want to know why, but first I need to say something. I honestly hadn't intended on having a blog. I believe I outlined the reasons against me blogging in my first blog. I really wish there were other words for blog than blog because I am currently using the word too much. Okay, I digress... I am continuing this silliness because apparently some silly best friend of mine likes it. So, now on to why I am really kick ass.

There are two reasons I am kick ass this week. The first is that I helped a friend fix his garbage disposal. Apparently it had been broken for a while. And who knew how to fix it? That's right -- yours truly. Ms. Kick Ass.

THEN, as if that wasn't enough, I figured out how to light the pilot light on my water heater. Now I am sure this is run of the mill stuff for some of you super geniuses, but for this SG, it is not. Let me give you the oh-so-exciting background: I woke up this morning looking forward to a nice warm shower on a cold day, but no, there would be no nice warm shower for Ms. Suzanne today. Today there would only be cold water. I was very upset. I'd just had a plumber out yesterday to hook up a gas line for my new gas fireplace logs, and apparently he did something to unlight my pilot light. I've never lit a pilot light. I've never seen anyone light a pilot light, but low and behold, I did it! Woooohooooo!

The moral of the story? Suzanne kicks a lot of ass. Now you know.

No comments: