Thursday, January 24, 2008

No Blogging

Wow, I didn't realize just how long it had been since I last posted something. Honestly, I don't know why I wasn't posting anything in December, but I'll use the holiday excuse: I was just so busy with the holidays, and blah blah blah. However, I do have a great reason for not blogging in January... this month has been INSANE! Work has been out of control, and with all the writing I do at work, I just didn't have it in me to write about my life. I didn't even have the energy to talk about my life! January is almost over, and my life is nearly back to normal, so I will now attempt to go back and blog about some of the interesting things I have observed or experienced over the past two months. Cheers!

Edited to add: I realized why I hadn't been posting... my mom broke her hip, so I was going to my parents' house all of the time. That, coupled with the holidays and the bathroom reno, caused me to be super busy from Thanksgiving until now. Wow, I did have a reason!

No comments: